Thursday, 8 June 2017

Until The Hour Of Separation





Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ~ Khalil Gibran

What is death and life? What is body? It is the soul connection you have with someone, that is not going to be with anyone else.

I love the song Chaandaniya from Two States ~~

Jism ye kya hai, khokhli seepi. Rooh da moti hai tu.
Garaz ho jitni teri. Badle mein jindadi meri.
Mere saare bikhre suron se geet piroti hai tu..”

This is a man who will entirely embrace my real, flesh-and-blood body that mellows, changes and ages, that reveals a lifetime of pleasure and pain and does more than merely “represent” me—the body that is me.

This is a man who will understand that my body tells my stories, holds my secrets and reveals what I have grieved over, hoped for and dreamed about.
Of the spectrum altogether, he will claim that it didn’t matter to him at all what I look like, saying, “I love you, not what you look like.”
What I look like is me. It’s all of me, and that’s what he loves unconditionally.

All of me.
Exactly as I am.
And his love is my safety net.

And the feeling, stays forever with you, until the hour of death, even if the person doesn’t.

2 comments:

  1. Aayesha! I take a bow at your words, deep and sensual at the same time expressing limitless love be it life or death. Superb girl:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so much, Vishal. Means a lot :)

      Delete

Commenting is blogger currency. Thank you for reading, now I would like to know your views too :) Your comment is important!